Battery Services Overview
MOPAR Battery Services in Los Angeles, CA
Your Jeep’s battery powers many of its key systems, such as the internal lights, your headlights, taillights, starter, and more. When your battery starts going bad or having problems, your Jeep’s performance will become very unpredictable and may not start at all. If you are noticing performance problems with your Jeep’s electrical systems, you should get it checked before becoming stranded in a parking lot in Huntington Park.
- Battery Inspection - when you’re having issues with your Jeep’s electrical system when driving to Lynwood, the battery may not be the cause of the problem. An inspection can reveal if the issue could be caused by problems with the cables or the battery connectors. Testing can also tell you if your battery is charging properly and if it needs replacing. Additonally, our technicians will inspect your battery charging system as well.
- Battery Replacement - the average car battery should be replaced every 3 to 4 years. A certified expert can help select a battery that fits your specific driving habits, works within your Jeep’s specifications, and is approved by Jeep to work with their various automobile makes and models.
- Battery Terminal Cleaning - The battery terminals can sustain a buildup of corrosion that makes the connections looser; we can clean the terminals and tighten the cables.
Why You Should Always Use OEM Parts
When you ask yourself, "where can I buy a new battery for my Jeep?", the answer may not be as simple as it first appears. You can easily walk into many different mass-market stores and just buy a car battery. However, not all batteries are the same. An off the shelf battery may not be OEM approved and could fail to work properly with your Jeep, may not work at all, or in worst-case scenarios, could damage your elected systems. A certified technician can help you locate a proper MOPAR battery that will work correctly with your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM.
The Value Of A Certified Technician
Battery installation is an automotive task many Jeep owners try to handle on their own. However, despite looking easy, installing a battery incorrectly is entirely possible, especially if you don’t have any experience doing so. When you use a certified technician, you know the battery will be installed properly without any mistakes. If you’re not comfortable installing a battery (or selecting a new one), a technician can help.
The Best MOPAR Battery Replacement Service in Los Angeles, CA
When looking for Mopar battery service in Los Angeles, you have a choice in repair shops and large market automotive chains. At Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we proudly serve Jeep owners in Los Angels and all nearby communities. We offer car batteries for sale in LA, top of the line service, and expert installation. We offer OEM parts, certified technicians, a comfortable waiting area, and more. Call us or schedule your appointment online.
Complimentary LA CDJR Amenities
Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is home to an authorized Mopar service center in a newly-constructed, state-of-the-art facility. We invite you to make an appointment for service with our online scheduling tool, or by contacting our service team.
- Kids Play Area
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Snacks
- Beautiful New Facility
- Luxurious Waiting Lounge
- Vending Machines
- Certified Mopar Technicians
- Friendly and knowledgeable Service Advisors
- Genuine OEM Mopar Parts
- Complimentary Shuttle Van
- Complimentary Loaner Vehicles*
- Hot Tea