Why Choose Brake Services at LA CDJR?
Braking involves several vital components susceptible to degradation and requiring maintenance. The ideal brake system maintenance strategy involves routine inspections alongside other services and prompt component maintenance when recommended. We offer a complete brake service menu by factory-trained and certified technicians and only install genuine OEM brake parts according to factory specifications. Continue learning about Mopar®-certified brake services. Check the service specials to save on your next brake service at Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.
Mopar®-Certified Brake Services
- Brake Inspection/Diagnosis - Inspections are basic visual assessments of essential components with pad measurement. Brake system diagnoses are more detailed evaluations to identify components needing maintenance. Inspections are proactive and completed alongside other services, while a diagnosis responds to problematic brake system performance.
- Brake Fluid Exchange - Hydraulic brake fluid passes stopping power from the master cylinder to the brake pads and rotors, generating the friction necessary to slow down and stop. Brake fluid requires routine exchange maintenance every 2-3 years because it absorbs moisture that can boil, vaporize, and compress within the system.
- Brake Pad Replacement - Brake pads generate stopping resistance when clamped into the rotors bolted to the wheels. This powerful clamping action and friction cause brake pads to wear down. Brake pads require routine inspections with measurement and replacement service when 3-4mm remains on the steel plate.
- Rotor Resurfacing or Replacement - Rotors are durable steel discs but depreciate with enough use. Rotor resurfacing removes minor grooving or cracking from the disc. Rotors with deeper grooves or warping require replacement to restore specifications.
- Component Repairs - We repair other brake system components if needed, including damaged calipers, lines, and master cylinders.
Schedule Brake Service at Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Customers don’t need a brake inspection appointment at the Mopar® Express Service lane. Scheduling a brake service appointment is convenient online or by phone. We invite you to try the popular online service scheduler if interested in booking appointments at any time with prompted submission within minutes. Call during open hours to secure an appointment with our friendly and knowledgeable service advisors. You are welcome to enjoy the luxurious waiting room furnished with courtesy snacks, hot tea, coffee, and a kids’ play area.
Complimentary LA CDJR Amenities
- Kids Play Area
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Snacks
- Beautiful New Facility
- Luxurious Waiting Lounge
- Vending Machines
- Certified Mopar Technicians
- Friendly and knowledgeable Service Advisors
- Genuine OEM Mopar Parts
- Complimentary Shuttle Van
- Complimentary Loaner Vehicles*
- Hot Tea