Mopar Transmission System Maintenance in Los Angeles, CA
In most cases, your car transmission fluid can go about 30,000 miles or up to two years or so before needing it to be flushed and exchanged. However, depending on other varying factors, sometimes you may need to get it flushed sooner in order to help protect your car’s transmission and prevent premature engine failure. Your professional team at Los Angeles Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep has a deep understanding of when this needs to happen, and it ready to help you when you need us.
Signs to look for:
- Grinding and strange noises coming from the engine - if your transmission is contaminated with dirt and other debris, sludge and grease can be a visual indicator that your engine isn’t receiving the levels of transmission fluid it needs. This is what causes the strange noises. If these are noticed while driving, you should either stop or come in and have one of our professionals check it out.
- Issues while shifting gears - whether or not you’re driving a manual or automatic, all cars need a clean transmission and clean fluid to run easily through it. Having too much debris will cause your transmission to have a sluggish response, and your vehicle change gears too quickly or it be delayed, or even at all (if in a manual).
- Slipping gears - in order to stay in perfect gear, your transmission needs enough pressure. When the transmission is too dirty, contaminants and debris may interfere with with the flow of the transmission fluid that typically helps this.
By leaving any of these issues to linger too long, you’re at risk of more costly and complex repairs and potential car failure.
Schedule Transmission System Maintenance at Los Angeles Chrsyler Dodge Jeep Ram
At Los Angeles Chrysler, Doge, Ram and Jeep, our factory trained and certified technicians work hard to quickly and accurately diagnose your vehicle. Using the latest, up to date manufacturer knowledge, they provide the best car service from routine maintenance to more complicated repairs. At LA CDJR, we understand getting your car serviced when it needs to be can be a hassle, which is why we offer work-friendly hours during weekdays and also on Saturdays. We are happy to be the go-to certified dealer and service center for drivers all around the Los Angeles, Huntington Park and Lynwood, CA areas.
Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Service Center Amenities
- Kids Play Area
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Snacks
- Beautiful New Facility
- Luxurious Waiting Lounge
- Vending Machines
- Certified Mopar Technicians
- Friendly and knowledgeable Service Advisors
- Genuine OEM Mopar Parts
- Complimentary Shuttle Van
- Monthly Service Specials
- Hot Tea