Rental Car Hours:
Monday-Friday: 7am to 7pm | Saturdays: 8am to 6pm | Closed Sundays
DTLA Rental Cars located at Los Angeles CDJR offers the hottest new Jeep models available, making it a superior rental experience. Whether your rental needs are for pleasure, business or special events, DTLA Rental Cars provides the superior quality available only from Los Angeles CDJR. We offer personalized customer service, competitive rates, and an opportunity to rent the latest Jeep models. Make it DTLA RENTAL CARS for all your rental needs!
Benefits of the DTLA Rental Car Program:
- Try Before you Buy: Need more than a 5 minute Test-drive to decide if this will be your next new car? Rent one of our new Jeep models for the day, week, weekend or even a month before your next lease or purchase.
- Service Rental Vehicle: Drive away in the latest Jeep while yours is being serviced at the dealership.
- Insurance Rental Vehicle: Is your vehicle being repaired at the body shop? Ask your dealer about our DTLA rental vehicle as a temporary replacement vehicle.
DTLA Rental Cars by the Day:
- Rent to save miles on an upcoming lease expiration.
- Enjoy a weekend getaway in a current Jeep model.
- Rent a comfortable, roomy Jeep for out-of-town guests or a business trip.
DTLA Rental Policies:
All drivers must be 25 years old and must have a valid driver's license in their possession to rent a vehicle. No copies or faxed licenses will be accepted at any time. The original license must be presented at time of rental. The renter's driver's license must be valid for the entire rental period. DTLA Rental Cars will not rent to a holder of a license that restricts them to daytime driving only or to business driving only. A learner's permit is not accepted.
Customers must provide proof of full coverage insurance.
Customers must provide a major credit card. No debit cards are accepted.
Rates may change without notice.
Only 1 additional driver is permitted with minimum age of 25
Rental cars are PROHIBITED from being driven out of the country.
Driving is permitted in California only
Customers are responsible for any vehicle damage or other costs while the rental vehicle is in their possession, and expected to return rental vehicles in the same condition they received them.
Rental vehicles being paid for by Warranty, Service Department, Sales Department or another entity DOES NOT INCLUDE FUEL used by the customer.
A charge of $8.00 per gallon will be assessed to customers returning vehicles with less fuel plus a $10 refueling fee.
SMOKING in rental vehicles is PROHIBITED and a $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
We DO NOT OFFER any additional insurance coverage on any of our rental vehicles.