Certified Mopar Battery Testing in Los Angeles, CA
Every Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram Truck model was designed with a strong manufacturer-approved battery. The battery is responsible for providing the power to every electrical system throughout your vehicle. The most important job for the battery is to provide the electricity to the starter to start your engine. Once the engine starts and is running, the alternator provides the current to your vehicle’s electric components.
Signs of a Weak or Failing Battery:
- Engine cranks slowly – When you attempt to start your vehicle, the engine cranking takes longer than usual or seems sluggish
- Battery warning light – The dedicated battery warning light or the check engine light is on
- Low fluid – Batteries are filled with fluid and lead plates. If the fluid decreases or is below the lead plates, it is time for service.
- Disfigured battery casing – Batteries have a hard plastic casing that can become warped, bloated, or disfigured when they start going bad.
Battery Service with Expert Technicians
Although batteries might seem simple with easy do-it-yourself maintenance, the truth is that your battery is a vital component in a very complex electrical system. Batteries tend to go bad over time with the risk of leaving the driver and passengers stranded. It is possible that your vehicle’s battery fails one day, but it is also possible for your battery to begin showing signs of failure before it dies.
Genuine Mopar Batteries
Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has certified technicians that know your vehicle inside and out. Every certified technician has proven competency and expertise in servicing all Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram Truck makes, models, and years. Our certified technicians also know that the best battery for your world-class vehicle is the one recommended by the manufacturer. That’s because manufacturer-approved batteries have been subjected to rigorous testing to confirm performance.
Schedule Battery Testing & Cleaning Service
Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram knows how important Battery Service is for your vehicle. That is why we provide the most value for our customers with every Battery Service by inspecting battery health and cleaning all surfaces to ensure a good connection. One of the best ways to promote a healthy electrical system in your vehicle is to have regular Battery Service with a certified technician. Schedule an appointment today at Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for one of our certified technicians to inspect your old battery and replace it as needed.
Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Service Center Amenities
- Kids Play Area
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Snacks
- Beautiful New Facility
- Luxuriourus Waiting Lounge
- Vending Machines
- Certified Mopar Technicians
- Friendly and knowledgeable Service Advisors
- Genuine OEM Mopar Parts
- Complimentary Shuttle Van
- Monthly Service Specials
- Hot Tea